El origin of Barber pole rojiblanco is associated with one of the services that formerly offered the barbershops. During medieval times, barbers performed surgery on their clients, as well as tooth extractions. He Barber Pole originally had a brass basin at the top (representing the vessel in which leeches were kept) and bottom (in reference to receiving blood vessel). The pole itself symbolizes the stick or cane that the patient gripped during the procedure to facilitate blood flowed.
Another theory about its origin is that the barbers would dry the blood-stained rags on a spinning pole outside the store, so when you saw that white and red post you knew there was a barber shop there.
Some authors believe that the format in red, white and blue used in the United States is a tribute to the colors of the flag.
The Crazy Fifties brings you this great barber's pole in four sizes, all with superior lighting globe.
Barber Shop Pole Features:
- Column of barber's pole made of transparent polymethyl methacrylate.
- internal motor that rotates the inner sub-column color.
- Both the central column and the top ball of the barber pole are illuminated.
- The chrome terminations of the barber pole have been created by thermo fusion of ABS.
- Metal wall bracket with chrome fittings.
- Repack with security system by encapsulating the Barber Shop Pole
Barber pole Dimensions:
- A: 171 x 31 x 23 cm
- B: 141 x 31 x 23 cm
- C: 111 x 31 x 23 cm
- D: 84,5 31 cm x x 23
If you like the Retro Vintage barbershop also interest you to know that we have Vintage Barber armchairs handmade, excellent quality, can be found in the same category Retro Vintage barbershop