Hairdressing armchair Classic Lux Princess
We introduce you Hairdressing armchair Classic Lux Princess , one of the most glamorous chairs for beauty and aesthetic centers that you can find in the market.
It is a retro style armchair made to order with the best finishes on the market, it is built with the highest refinement and is considered one of the best Hairdressing chairs currently on the market. This Hairdressing Chair for beauty salons and aesthetics is handcrafted using noble materials such as aluminum, brass and genuine leather guaranteeing functionality, durability and refinement. For all the aforementioned, the manufacturing and delivery time is 4 weeks. The client can choose the base color (paint) among more than 24 different colors between gloss and matte, likewise, they can choose between 47 different types of upholstery and colors, so mathematically 1128 different combinations can be made between them!
All paintings and upholsteries are free of charge except for the "Natural Skin" and the "Italian Colecction" range.
Features Hairdressing armchair Classic Lux Princess :
- Cushion double rotating seat.
- Hand lever for tilting chair.
- double reclining footrests with leg rests.
Dimensions and weight Hairdressing chair
- High: 110 cm
- Length: 70 cm
- Background: 110 cm
- Weight: 75 kg
Extras Retro Barber Chair
All our Hairdressing and Barber Chairs have a series of extra options that can be added, apart from the customization options already mentioned above. These extras are more exclusive and to request them it is necessary to contact us to check availability and extra manufacturing time, as well as a price increase:
- Live contrast stitching: + 100 €
- Sewing diamond effect: + 80 €
- I capitoné lined buttons: +200€
- Capitone with 18 mm buttons in Swarovski crystal: + 390 €
- Customer name embroidered on headrest: + 154 €
- Embroidered logo or customer design: A quote
- Don't forget to specify the color and upholstery in the order comments.
- The colors of the illustrations in the catalog are indicative as they suffer the effects of shadows, light, reflections and color composition during printing.
- See pdf catalogs included in the links below to see more defined colors, fabrics, paintings and accessories.
If you like retro barber chairs y Vintage chairs Barbaro You can complete your decoration with a Barber pole or (better known as Barber Shop Pole)