Egg Chair Ecoleather
The couch Egg Chair Ecoleather o Egg chair of EcoPiel is a concept and modern design midcentury a Retro American for the area "Retro" of the living room or living room. The couch Egg Chair It was designed in 1958 by Arne Jacobsen For the hotel Radisson SAS located in the city of Copenhagen, Denmark.
La Egg Chair as the Ego ball Chair o Egg pod chair de Eero Aarnio is one of Classic Design most known mid-century. It is believed that the designer's "Womb Chair" was used as a source of inspiration Eero Saarinen. The chair egg chair o Egg chair is fixed on a rotating base but remains "open" while the Ball Egg Chair as the Ball Chair, is a room within a room, with a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere that protects you from the outside noises and giving you a private space for relaxing or having a phone call. The Egg Chair It is not just a piece of furniture, but a piece of contemporary architecture.
Features Egg chair:
- Egg Chair Design Classics
- Armchair design, multipurpose
- rotating metal structure
- Base and chromed column
- Tilting mechanism with chrome-plated knob
- Original design by Arne Jacobsen
- Synthetic leather upholstery
- 3 colors available in stock
- On request we can supply in other colors
- Supplied with plastic and cardboard packaging
Sizes Egg chair:
- High: 112 cm.
- Width: 71 cm.
- Background: 79 cm.